Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bill Gates Hates Me

"Or the Xbox 360 is a shitty product that breaks all the time"

When I first bought an Xbox 360 all the way back in 2006, my console had a bad hard drive, so I had to return it and get a new one. My second Xbox actually worked for about 6 months, until I got the red lights of death, and I had to mail it in to get it repaired. When I got it back, it managed to keep working for another year and a half (an impressive feat for a Microsoft product) until the disc drive broke. So I returned it and got a new unit, which had a firmware problem that caused every game I played to crash. So I shipped it back to be repaired/replaced for the third time. Xbox 360 is a shitty product.

Though to their credit, Microsoft gave me expedited shipping on this last repair. Third time's the charm I guess.

No comments: